07 578 5094
TECT (Tauranga Energy Consumer Trust) was established under a Trust Deed on 21 December 1993 It is now one of New Zealand’s largest energy trusts. TECT’s income and capital is used to provide benefits to Consumers during the term of the Trust.
0800 802 908
The Lion Foundation is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most respected Charitable Trusts. Since 1988 we have returned over $850 million back to the community, supporting thousands of good causes all around New Zealand.We have many Lion Foundation venues and gaming machines across the country and we consistently return millions of dollars into the community.
NZ Communitry Trust
New Zealand Community Trust (the corporate society)authorising it to conduct class 4 gambling by way of gaming machines for the sole objective of distributing the net proceeds from the gambling to the community
Sport Bay of Plenty
07 578 0016 TGA
Sport Bay of Plenty works in our community to get more people, more active, more often through the provision of information and support across the sport, recreation and health sectors.
Legacy Trust is a registered charitable trust and the owner of Legacy Funerals and other funeral business interests. The Trust is responsible for the management of the business operations and the annual distribution of all profits from the business for the good of the local community.
The Rotorua Energy Charitable Trust is a community-focused not-for profit organisation that exists to create a better Rotorua for all.Established in 1994 to serve the community of Rotorua, the Trust was formed out of the sale of Rotorua Electricity Limited, with initial capital of $32 million.
0800 654 546
The original fund resulted from the sale of the Trustbank shares to Wetspac Bank in 1996.The Trust now has a fund invested in a carefully planned, diversified way, both locally and globally. Returns from these investments form the Trust’s income and are distributed to Bay of Plenty community groups by way of grants (and sometimes loans)
0800 42 64 64
Pub Charity Limited distributes donations to worthy community organisations all over New Zealand through the funds raised in gaming machines hosted in our member hotels and taverns.
07 345 7070
Friendly Manager provides great simple effective & affordable software for your club to run with ease! Contact them today !
0800 4 CHARITY 0800 42 42 74
It is our policy to return 95% of available proceeds to the community in which they were raised. The remaining 5% of proceeds are distributed to purposes that benefit wider regional communities or purposes that benefit all New Zealanders.
07 345 7070
First Sovereign Trust Limited was established in 2004 to distribute grant funding from the proceeds of licensed gaming machines. Our machines are operated under our Class 4 gambling licence, as authorised under the Gaming Act 2003.We are based in Rotorua. Eligible organisations and community groups can apply to First Sovereign Trust for funding to support their objectives
Site searchUnder the Gambling Act 2003, all profits from playing Lotto are used to benefit New Zealand communities. The New Zealand Lotteries Commission runs the Lottery, and the New Zealand Lottery Grants Board distributes its profits. The Department of Internal Affairs administers the funds on behalf of the Board.Nearly half of the lottery profits go to these statutory bodies:
COGS committees prioritise community-based organisations delivering services to one or more of these priority sectors:Māori women,Pacific communitie,sother ethnic communities,older people,rurally isolated people,people with disabilities,families youth and children,unemployed people,community-based organisations with limited access to other government funding
Rotary Mount Maunganui
The Rotary Club of Mt Maunganui was chartered in 1966 and will celebrate the 50-year milestone in May, 2016. In our half-century of service we have engaged with, and continue to be involved in, a wide range of activities and projects serving all ages. A few examples are:Infants: supporting PlunketYouth: Scholarships, Science Summer School, Outward Bound, RYLA, RYPEN and many othersSenior Citizens: supporting Waipuna Hospice, sponsor to 9 Probus Clubs in Mount and Papamoa areaOur major annual fundraising project is Circus Quirkus. The event is a magical experience for underprivledged children and, at the same time, raises funds of Mt Maunganui Rotary’s community and international service efforts.
Get in Touch
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.